As a developer at IdeaLoop, you will help design, develop, implement, and maintain a wide array of projects; from traditional and mobile web applications to smartphone and tablet apps.
- Exceptional programming ability. You often "save the day" as you show your superior techniques to amazed coworkers.
- Strong interest in software development. You read many programming books & blogs, and participate in open source projects.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience using distributed version control (Git, Mercurial) and team collaboration systems. Your name usually dominates commit and activity logs.
- Ability to manage your time and workload. We don't like bosses standing behind our backs.
- May involve work after normal business hours, and being on call
If this position is what you're looking for, please email your resume to email@example.com